It is undeniable that business ideas in the culinary field are endless helpful hints. Starting from the restaurant business, food stalls, franchises, to the snack business, buyers are also hunting down. There are even buyers who are willing to queue up long because the taste of the food or the products it sells has its own taste. This shows that the players in the culinary business are “fighting” innovations to attract buyers. Just look at processed meat products. Chicken or beef is transformed into various flavors and shapes. There are those who process it into cooking spices, nuggets, sausages, meatballs, shredded, corned beef, and new homemade products. This processing process, of course, goes through the meat grinding stage, before adding the spices. Usually, to grind a large portion of meat, most culinary business people choose to use a Grinder. Besides being effective, the use of this machine can be used as a new business field in the form of meat milling services.
On this basis, the use of machines very often makes the machine even dirtier or even has problems. Therefore, there are times when these machines need special care to keep them durable and look new. Culinary business people must understand that a meat grinding machine that is not well maintained will experience problems during the grinding process. To prevent problems from occurring, these machines must be maintained in the right way.
Therefore, here are some tips on how to care for the meat grinding machine that is worth trying:
1. It is recommended that after use, the machine is doused with warm water. Then a drop of lemon juice to remove stubborn grease or stains.
2. If the machine parts change color to brown, it is best to pour boiling water with a teaspoon of salt and soda added.
3. Use a soft-bristled brush and flush with soapy water when cleaning any parts of the machine where there are marks of meat.
4. Next, rinse with plain water until the soap foam disappears.
5. Then dry the machine using a cloth or chamois on the part that is still wet.